Gone are the days when you had to settle for the first credit card offered to you and ended up with a card that did not match your spending patterns or lifestyle requirements.
Despite the common misconception, credit cards are great tools of convenience that can play a critical role in your journey to achieve financial freedom. But not all credit cards are meant for you. For example, what’s the point of having a credit card that gives cashback at a high rate on petrol purchases if you don’t own a car or do not use it regularly?
Plus, there’s the all-important question of affordability — at times you may find the monthly spending requirements on your credit card for desired cashback or rewards too steep.
It is in this context that BBazaar Malaysia becomes a game changer! We’re a neutral online marketplace for financial products like credit cards and personal loans, which helps you in choosing a product based on your unique needs and affordability. Something that is essential for you to maximise the value of every Ringgit you spend.
And what sets us apart from our competitors is the fact that we’re not just another comparison website. We take it a notch further by actually matching you seamlessly and quickly with the credit card or personal loan of your choice. Yes, you can actually apply for your favourite credit cards and personal loans on our portal like a breeze!
Just log in to the portal, take a simple eligibility test and get a number of credit card options from our partner banks based on your financial standing (i.e. how much you make and how much is your outstanding debt on existing loans or cards). Examine all the options and choose the credit card that best suits your spending patterns and affordability. Fill in your details, and voila, you’re done!
Just ensure you’ve in place all the necessary documents like copy of NRIC or passport, bank statements, salary slips, latest EPF statement, Business Registration Form (for self-employed professionals), etc. Check out this infographic to know about all the documents you need to apply for a credit card in Malaysia.
Watch this video for a detailed step-by-step guide to applying for a credit card on BBazaar Malaysia!
And what’s even better is that you’ll get rewarded for exercising your choice! Get a FREE Lazada voucher or IKEA Gift Card worth up to RM500 when you apply for a Citi, Alliance Bank or Standard Chartered Bank credit card, right here on BBazaar! APPLY TODAY! T&Cs apply.
So what are you waiting for? Make the most of our ongoing promotion and apply for a credit card on BBazaar Malaysia today!
Not sure which credit card to choose? Check out our reviews of popular credit cards offered by our partner banks:
- Alliance Bank You:nique Review: Easy-To-Maintain Credit Cards with Really Cool Benefits
- Alliance Bank Visa Infinite Card: The Quicker Way to Earn Travel Rewards
- Alliance Bank Platinum Review: Earn Rewards Points Quickly, Redeem Them for Goodies and Air Miles
- Citi Cash Back Card Review: How Good Is This Rebates Credit Card?
- Citi PremierMiles Visa Credit Card Review: An Ideal Partner for Travel Buffs?
- Citi Rewards Card Explained: Earn Never-Expiring Reward Points for Everyday Transactions
- Citi Clear Card Review: An Affordable Credit Card with Cool Shopping and Lifestyle Benefits
- Shell Citi Gold Credit Card Review: A Petrol Card Like No Other?
Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered JustOne Platinum:Up to 15% Cashback Every Month Among Other Lifestyle Perks
- Standard Chartered WorldMiles World MasterCard Review: A Useful Credit Card for Overseas Travellers
- Standard Chartered Visa Platinum Credit Card Review: The Simple Way to Earn More Rewards Points
- Standard Chartered Platinum Mastercard Basic: Earn Reward Points on Most Spends, Pay No Annual Fees
Need more options? Here are some blogs on popular credit card categories:
- 7 Top Credit Cards with Unconditional Lifetime Annual Fee Waiver!
- 6 Top Credit Cards with Monthly Income Requirement of RM2,000
- Love Cashback? Here Are 5 Credit Cards You Must Check Out!
- Top Petrol Credit Cards in Malaysia That Let Us Drive Around for Less
- 10 Great Credit Cards for Millennials Based on Their Earnings and Spending Habits